Your website needs to connect with your existing and potential customers.
Ensure you consider the key points listed below.
- Show site visitors that you understand their problem and know how to solve it for them.
Don’t be an anonymous, faceless company - you need to connect with your visitors.
A lot of companies find video works well for making personal connections.
- You are an expert in your field. Prove you have the knowledge by providing advice and industry specific information to support your clients.
- Answer the right questions - include a FAQ online that will address the most obvious questions that users may ask.
- Your website gives you the opportunity to elaborate of the various products and services you offer, this can often be achieve with supporting downloads / pdfs.
- People buy for emotional reasons, but then they want to back-up their decision with facts and figures. Don’t make them search for this information.
- Re-enforce your unique offering with client testimonials.
- Always have a clear call to action within each page of your website - whether your site be a lead generation site or transaction site.
People want to do business with someone they feel they know and trust. If you show you can help them and tell them specifically how you can help them they’ll want to know more. Make the next step easy for them and you’ll have a new customer. And new customers are the true test of effective marketing.
Always remember when visitors are searching the web they're usually looking for quick answers to their problems. Your page needs to give them information in a clear manner that doesn’t require reading endless pages of text.
If you are in need of a effective and affordable website - we offer a small business start-up package that maybe right for you.
All content provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information. This policy is subject to change at anytime.
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *.